fix the type overlapping the bottom botton on the backs. the backs need screen grabs or something. they look unfinished. here is an opportunity to perhaps put images of people or other graphics to continue to tell the story.
I like that everything is relevant to the show in your designs. I do agree with Joe, however. You should have screenshots of the show on the back of your DVD cover. Great textures.
Ilke the bowtie series.. Dont really know what the other thing is.. is it abstract?
ReplyDeleteKotzin
hey ryan! Its a take on Galifrean, the language the Dr. spoke on his home planet.
ReplyDeletefix the type overlapping the bottom botton on the backs. the backs need screen grabs or something. they look unfinished. here is an opportunity to perhaps put images of people or other graphics to continue to tell the story.
ReplyDeleteI like that everything is relevant to the show in your designs. I do agree with Joe, however. You should have screenshots of the show on the back of your DVD cover. Great textures.
ReplyDelete