I think 4 and 6 are interesting designs. I like the idea of the bamboo texture because it gives off a more authentic, natural, and cultural feel. Also, the concept of having a clear lid to actually see the soap can give it more of a unique look in terms of the presentation on the shelf.
My favorite idea you have is #4. I like the idea of wrapping it in a bamboo texture and giving it that bamboo feel since the company is called Bamboo Salt Soap and the packaging looks like it was shipped in a mini crate, cool idea.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think 4 and 6 are interesting designs. I like the idea of the bamboo texture because it gives off a more authentic, natural, and cultural feel. Also, the concept of having a clear lid to actually see the soap can give it more of a unique look in terms of the presentation on the shelf.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite idea you have is #4. I like the idea of wrapping it in a bamboo texture and giving it that bamboo feel since the company is called Bamboo Salt Soap and the packaging looks like it was shipped in a mini crate, cool idea.
ReplyDelete