I think the best structure approach is the "clear plastic with spice sifter/easy pour lid" because it gives the consumer two pouring options: through the sifter and by taking the lid off.
I would think about staying away from glass, because it will make your product more expensive and it can break easier. I also like the idea of the lid being able to sift and pour giving it two purposes makes it more convenient.
I like the last logo design, I like that its smooth and not jaggedy and cut off looking like the orginal logo. As for your package design, i like the first bottle. Plastic is definitely more affordable and it wont break if it drops. The cap with shaker and pour out spot is essential. Id definitely use a cap that can pour and shake.
I think structure wise, the bottom panel is most interesting to me. Having a unique structure can really catch the consumers attention. As far as layout, keeping the same logo can be an used to your advantage. The brands itself is already well known. Overall great structure concepts! i would like to see more layouts.
I think the best structure approach is the "clear plastic with spice sifter/easy pour lid" because it gives the consumer two pouring options: through the sifter and by taking the lid off.
ReplyDeleteI think the logos are a good idea without the "Lawry" included, just the brand.
ReplyDeleteI would think about staying away from glass, because it will make your product more expensive and it can break easier. I also like the idea of the lid being able to sift and pour giving it two purposes makes it more convenient.
ReplyDeleteI like the last logo design, I like that its smooth and not jaggedy and cut off looking like the orginal logo. As for your package design, i like the first bottle. Plastic is definitely more affordable and it wont break if it drops. The cap with shaker and pour out spot is essential. Id definitely use a cap that can pour and shake.
ReplyDeleteI think structure wise, the bottom panel is most interesting to me. Having a unique structure can really catch the consumers attention. As far as layout, keeping the same logo can be an used to your advantage. The brands itself is already well known. Overall great structure concepts! i would like to see more layouts.
ReplyDeletethe clear plastic with spice sifter is unique because it gives you two options to pour your garlic salt.
ReplyDelete