Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5 bad examples.

This particular item is catnip kit. All the supplies come inside a plastic pot which is later used. However, instead of it having a sealed lid, it is wrapped in netting which creates readability issues.
These Whitmor dryer balls come packaged in a plastic bag that is stabled shut. The shape of the actual product is interesting, however, the plastic bag and staples cheapens the look.

This product comes in a bottle that is then wrapped in paper. The design on the paper itself looks good in my opinion. However, the paper wrapping isn't conventional and the tops get wrinkled and become unattractive.

The packaging of this sponge doesn't work. I feel that the design elements are a bit much for such a simple product. It's as if the product gets drowned out in the loudness of the design on this sealed product.

I don't completely think the packaging of this product is all bad. I actually like the shape of the bottle. However, i think it is better suited for motor oil. I actually thought that is what it was, not seasoning salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment